Stackable / Adjustable Ramp
Soul Insole Ramps can be utilized in multiple positions to help relieve pressure and stress on muscles, tendons and bones in the feet. Ramps are designed for use in the arch region, 'ball of foot' region, outer heel region for supination, or inner talus region for pronation.
This package includes 4 stackable, washable, adhesive ramps. Each ramp is 1/8" thick. +double sided tape is also included in case the shoe/insole material requires a different type of adhesion
- REDUCE PAIN/IMPROVE ALIGNMENT: Our soft memory gel gently adjusts foot alignment, helping aid in improving foot, ankle, knee, hip & back alignment to reduce pain & improve gait.
- EASY APPLICATION: Self-sticking, makes for easy application and compatible with all types of shoes.
- LONG LASTING: Washable and re-usable.
- NO ODOR: Our gel pads are bacterial resistant and will not stink.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If you do not love our Ramps, return them for your money back
Options for Placement: Ramps can be placed on the inside of shoes that don't have a removable liner. They can also be placed on top of a removable liner, underneath a removable liner or on top of another orthotic insole.
1. Arch Region: If additional arch support is needed, place the gel ramp in the arch region of your shoe or insole with the thicker side closer to the inner edge and tapering thinner closer to the outside edge. This arch placement can be desired for plantar fasciitis, flat feet, fallen arches or high arches.
2. Ball of Foot Region: Use the Ramps to offload pressure from the front part of your foot (aka: forefoot, metatarsals). Place the ramp so that the thickest part drops off right before your pain point to somewhat suspend the bones and offload pressure by supporting the metatarsal heads. When placed in the 'ball of foot' region, Soul Insole Ramps can help provide relief for conditions such as Morton's Neuroma, Fat Pad Atrophy, Metatarsalgia, Sesmoiditis, Neuromas, Burning Sensations at the ball of the foot, cushioning calluses & bunion pain.
3. Inner Talus Region for Pronation: If the feet are over pronated, the feet and ankles are falling inwards, then the Soul Insole Ramps can be placed on the inner edge near the heel of the shoe or insole/insert. Place the ramp with the thicker edge on the inner edge and tapering thinner closer to the outside edge.
4. Outer Heel Region for Supination: If the feet over supinate / if you tend to wear out the outer corners of the heel edges of your shoes, then the Soul Insole Ramps can be placed on the outer edge near the heel of the shoe or insole/insert. Place the ramp with the thicker edge on the outside edge and tapering thinner closer to the inside edge.